A gift certificate for a Professional Organising and Decluttering session from The Organising Bee can help your special someone to:
- Reclaim their life and create a feeling of calm
- Help alleviate some of their stress at home
- Create more time for them and their family
- Regain control of their belongings and space
- Save money on lost or replacement items (and maybe find some!)
- Minimise clutter their home
- Declutter and organise their space and time
- Create routines and organising systems which are tailored to them
It’s a unique and thoughtful way of showing your loved one that you care.
Please be mindful that purchasing an organising session as may cause offence if your loved one is not open to organising support or do not view themselves as having an issue with clutter or disorganisation.
- FOUR hours of organising support and guidance in the recipients home from Professional Organiser, Amy Kennedy at a day and time of the recipients choosing (Monday – Friday between 9:30am – 2:30pm only).
- Hands-on decluttering, sorting and the implementation of tailored organising systems.
- Ideal for pantries, wardrobes, bookshelves, bathrooms, linen press, playrooms, laundries, paperwork – or any space that is a little disorganised. The recipient chooses the space within their home which they would like organised.
- The organising session is tailored to the needs and goals of the recipient.
- All decisions on what to keep or discard are made by the recipient.
- Any items the recipient wishes to donate can be dropped off to a charity on their behalf.
The Organising Bee offers a warm, trustworthy and professional approach. We provide a fully insured, confidential service and we abide by a strict Code of Conduct governed by the Institute of Professional Organisers (IOPO).
- Gift certificates are valid for 24 months from purchase.
- The Organising Bee services Canberra, Queanbeyan and local surrounding regions only.
- The gift certificate will be emailed to you to print or forward to the recipient. We will be in contact with you directly to confirm details.
- As we are unaware of the recipients organising goals and or the size of the space, we are unable to guarantee that the recipients space will be completed during the 4 hour session. If extra time is required, additional hours will need to be booked by the recipient.
- The gift certificate excludes the cost of any organising products, containers, labels or hardware which may be required, and any costs of disposal or work carried out by third parties.